Telephone Etiquette & Best Practices for Funeral Homes & Cemeteries.
The goal of this training program is to heighten the sensitivities and improve the abilities of individuals in our profession concerning basic telephone skills and etiquette. More business opportunities are lost due to poor phone service and poor telephone treatment than poor products. Meeting our clientele by phone can be very successful or just the opposite.
This program will better equip the staff to professionally interact with the public, create additional credibility for the firm and smooth crisis call situations.
Here are some of the components of this program:
The Telephone Etiquette Program covers:
- Phone Philosophy 101
- The 4% Rule
- Vocal Techniques
- Common Vocal Problems
- Public’s Dislikes
- Public’s Expectations
- Basic Telephone Etiquette
- Message Taking Procedures
- Ego & Training
- Dealing with Answering Services
- Recorded Question & Answer section
Order the Telephone Etiquette Training Program and you will receive:
- Audio Recording of the Live Presentation on 3 CDs
- Handouts & Presentation Slides
- Death, Grief & Opinions Survey
- Funeral Service Vocabulary List
NOTE: Shipping & Handling is only $9.97 within North America & $24.97 Worldwide.